Coniuno Version History
This page informs about the functional development of Coniuno.
v.2.5, September 2017 (current version)
- Dutch as 8th language added
- Verb editor reworked
- Position of verb info can be changed in training forms
- 2017.09.12 (bug fix): Showing verb in mother tongue in Training 2 corrected
v.2.4, January 2017
- Handling of personal pronouns reworked
- Multiple Choice Test: personal pronouns can be added/removed
- Verb training and conjugation tables: personal pronouns can be shown for Italian, Portuguese and Spanish
- Bugfix: error when storing verbs and verb counters to "C:\program files\coniuno\..."
v.2.3, October 2016
- Multiple Choice Module completely reworked with mother language / training language exercises
- 2016.11.20: Verb training solution made case insensitive
- 2016.10.13: Default values in options can be restored per page
- 2015.12.29 (bug fix): Verb selection after "options", "abort" was faulty
- 2016.08.04 (bug fix): Spanish, Imperative, plural III for verb "oír" is "oigan", not "oiga"
v.2.2, November 2015
- Since version 2.2, change to Shareware license model
- Visual improvements of all screens
- German, English, Latin: improved displaying of verb information
- German: list of dative reflexive verbs extended
- Screenshot function added in verb conjugation tables
- Improvements in the usability of Multiple Choice Test and Card Box Administration
- checks on disabled buttons improved
v.2.1.1, January 2014 (last Freeware Version)
- Verb tables translated in html-help (no Winhlp-support needed anymore)
- bug fix: Opening a verb table (F4) together with the helpfile (F1) didn't work
- bug fix: Error when opening verb tables (help files) from main menu
v.2.0.3, December 2010
- Copy/Paste in Infinitive search and verb tables
- Display irregular verbform of current verb in conjugation help (F3)
- Insert symbols in Latin verb table
- Accept ` and ´ as ' in French (e.g. j'ai mangé)
v.2.0.2, November 2009
- New module, conjugation training II to train all personal forms of a time form
- Display the auxiliary verb during a training
- Insertion of symbols with selectable keyboard-shortcuts
- Language-, verbset and verb selection from main-program
v.2.0.1, May 2009
- redesign of all screens
- Free-definable card box limits for more intensive training of difficult verbs
- List of recently checked verbs reworked
- Most important program functions included in tool bars
- copy/paste via clipboard to verbsets / verbinfos supported
- Functional limitations of Freeware-version removed
v.1.3.7, May 2008
- bug fix for English and Latin verbs
v.1.3.6, May 2008
- Support of the Latin verb table for the professional version
- Training of Latin Participle Perfect Passive supported
- bug fix for Latin verbs
v.1.3.5, April 2008
- Support of the German verb table for the professional version
- bug fix for German verbs
v.1.3.4, February 2008
- bug fix for French verbs
- Building of male/female forms in conjugation tables
v.1.3.3, February 2008 .. v.1.3.1 (November 2007)
- Support of the English verb table for the professional version
- Support of the Portuguese verb table for the professional version
- Support of the Spanish verb table for the professional version
- Support of 5 own verbsets (own 4 and 5 added)
- Support of the French verb table for the professional version.
- Split of the program in a freeware- and professional version.
- Support of the Italian verb table for the professional version.
v.18.104.22.168, October 2007 .. v.22.214.171.124 (May 2007)
- Additional options have been added to suppress displaying the searched for verb, as well as displaying the person, mood and tense information.
- Gerundium in German has been improved. It is no longer built like the Partizip I but is built as "das + substantiated verb" instead.
- F3 switches the conjugation scheme on and also off now.
- English help file
- Singular II = Singular III option added in Portuguese
- Option added to suppress the replacement of ss by ß in German (for Switzerland)
- German- and English graphical user interface (helpfiles still only in German)
- Bug fixes Spanish and Portuguese
- Bug fixes French and Latin
v.126.96.36.199, Apr. 2007
- Detailed verb statistics. The training-verbs are stored in 5 boxes depending on the number of correct answers given. This enables a preferred selection of difficult verbs.
- Improved selection of reflexive and irregular verbs with training-limitations like "only reflexive verbs" or "only irregular verbs".
- Building passive verbforms can be adjusted for each language separately.
v.188.8.131.52, Jan. 2007
- Print-functions were added to print verb conjugations, verbsets and verbinfos.
- As a new concept verbfiles were added. Consisting of the already existing verbsets "own 1, 2, 3 and default Verbs", verbfiles can be loaded and stored quickly. This enables an easy management of own verbs, e.g. to learn verbs from lessons of a book.
- The passive forms can now be enabled for each time-form separately. By that you can learn e.g. the conjunctive in active, while the rest is passive.
- Bug fixes/extensions for Italian, French and Spanish
- Support of the passive verbforms. This includes support for the Latin deponent- and semi-deponent verbs
- Support of export- and import functions for saving the statistical counters
- Improved search for a verb's infinitive form (better recognition of wrongly spelled verbforms).
- Extended help with the analysis / error-reporting of multiple solutions.
v.184.108.40.206, Dec. 2006
- Full support of the Portuguese language
- Support of the conditional I and II continuous forms for English
- Extended recognition of Latin verbs: Verbs which are based on the irregular ire-verb can now be declared using an own list (IRREG_IRE). Irregular Latin verbs having a standard extension are now automatically recognized (e.g. facere, primere).
- Improved search for a verb's infinitive form (e.g. consideration of prepositions and prefixes in all irregular German verbs, not only in the strong ones.
- Improved display of the searched-for time-forms. On the main-screen verb particularities are now shown in blue colour (were so far placed in () behind the searched verb).
- Bug fix for Latin
v.220.127.116.11, Nov. 2006
- A new module offers extended help to the searched verbforms.
Always the systematic view of how to build a verb in the currently
searched form (including irregular forms) is presented.
- A change of the training verbset is now also possible after changing the contents of a verbset.
- Bug fix for German and Italian
v.18.104.22.168, Sep. 2006
- A new module allows multiple-choice-tests. Five solutions are provided to a searched for verbform, where the goal is to detect the correct one.
- A new training-limitation has been added where a choose-able time limit can be defined (if you want to train some 10 minutes in the evening).
- Extended options allow the direct start of the list of "last verbs" as well as of the function "insert symbols" during the start of the program.
- Bug fixes for French and Latin. Two new Verbinfo-lists for French allow the classification of irregular e..er and é..er-verbs.
v.22.214.171.124, Aug. 2006
- The German Konjunktiv-forms can now also be build with 'mögen/würden' (this is mainly used in training of Latin verbs).
- The (maximum) last 500 trained verbs are stored to enable a possibly later wanted re-check.
- Symbols can now also be inserted using the Ctrl+Ret (Ctrl+Cursor) keys.
v.126.96.36.199, Aug. 2006
- Conjugation of Latin verbs
- recursive search for infinitive forms of verbs
- remove double entries in "Administer Verbsets"
v.188.8.131.52, Jun. 2006
- Support of reflexive verbs
- training of regular- or irregular-only verbs
v.184.108.40.206, May. 2006
- Full support of English verbs as 4th training-language
- Full support of Spanish verbs as 5th training-language
- Support of combined verbs, like e.g. "schlafen gehen" or "to let go"
- Comfortable export and import routines for saving / restoring own data after e.g. a version-change
- Improved symbol-insertion. Symbols can now be inserted also inside of text, not only at at the very end by default.
v.220.127.116.11, May. 2006 .. v.18.104.22.168 (Jan 2006)
- Conjugation of free selectable German verbs
- Conjugation-direction (German <=> French, French <=> Italian etc) selectable
- Example-sentences are not necessary any longer, as Coniuno now performs all conjugations in the respective languages directly
- Definition of persons that shall be trained (Singular 1..3, Plural 1..3)
- Symbols ä, ö, ü and ß now also supported in 'show symbols'
- Extended delete-function in "Administer Verbsets"
- Improved Error-Analysis with coloured indication (green/red) to show correct/wrong parts of a solution
v.22.214.171.124, Jan. 2006